Tuesday, August 7, 2012

love is tough, time is rough on me

  • I have two opinion pieces I've been working on but they've basically ended up being rage comics in the end so neither of them will probably ever see the light of day.
  • My birthday was awesome.  I had the best party ever with a bunch of my friends and it was great.  I got lots of cool stuff but the party was definitely my favorite part.
  • We went to Six Flags and LegoLand.  It was great.  Alden rode his first big kid rollercoaster and he had an absolute blast.  
  • I am SO.CLOSE to finishing the book I've been reading since FOREVER. I think I'm going to read one or two short books before starting the next book in the series.  I am SUPER behind on my reading this year.
  • I think I'm going to start actively writing the book that I want to write but I'm not in a hurry because a bunch of people are going to have to die before it can be published anyway.
  • My school starts back the 20th.  I don't want to go to there.  :(
  • Alden's school is out until the 4th.  We'll come back from our rafting trip and he'll have to go back to school that week.  I guess at least we'll get another teensy vacation before he has to go back.
That's all I have right now.  I'll be back with a proper update soon.  I'm just in kind of an icky headspace at the moment and everything I type ends up being rubbish.


No comments:

Post a Comment