Monday, July 9, 2012

red, white, blue's in the sky, summer's in the air & baby, heaven's in your eyes

Yesterday I decided that I was going to sit down and just finish the last two weeks of my school course work.  It took me 11 and a half hours but I am FINISHED with summer semester.  It felt so good to be free!  Then today I signed on because I knew I had to do the "Rate this course survey" thingie that they always send out so I did that and then I decided to check my mail & run my grades.  Everything was already graded & I MADE ALL As!!!  I am so proud of myself.  At the beginning of this semester I thought I was going to die because it was so much work and it was hard but I DID IT and I DID IT WELL!  I never once made all As until I got into college so this is always like a huge deal for me.  So YAY ME!

On to more interesting things...we are going on vacation next weekend!  Alden wants to go to LegoLand Discovery Center so that's what we'll be doing.  We haven't made plans beyond that but Six Flags has been mentioned in passing.  I'm just excited to be away from my computer and the house for a few days and of course spend time with my boys.

Then the week after that is my birthday!  Yes, I said "the week after that" because I'm awesome and I celebrate like a maniac during my birthday.  At some point there will be a dinner, and then there will be a party, and I will still be going strong at my lovely best friend's Ryan's CD release party on Saturday. It's going to be awesome. Yay party!

I'm so glad I survived school so that I can relax and have fun.  YAY SUMMER!

I promise a fun/funny post soon now that I don't have to think about coding 24/7.


No comments:

Post a Comment