Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jesus & I would rather you reblogged that on Tumblr


Sometimes people on Facebook "share" cute, funny, or thoughtful images they have seen on other Facebook pages, but most of the time it's just crap.
  • Jesus doesn't care about your Facebook, if you are under the impression that he does I just don't even know what to say to you. 
  • "Like This Photo in 3 Seconds" and absolutely nothing cool will happen...except that you just gave some megalomaniac another click on his photo.  
  • A nice chunk of the political images I see floating around are either ignorant, misquoted, or just plain false statistics.  
  • No one is going to donate money to a dying baby if you "like" or "share" a photo.
I don't even mind  if they are occasional, I just scroll past them & roll my eyes.  If this is you then I'm not talking about you. I am talking to the people who "share" every single image they come across and fill up everyone's feed.  I think those people need to get a Tumblr, it basically exists specifically to spam things that 99% of other people don't give a crap about.  It will save all of our Facebook feeds and all of our ocular muscles.  Trust me, your friend's eyes will thank you.

Before you go ape on me you can feel free to follow me on Tumblr, where I post crap that absolutely no one but me cares about.

No comments:

Post a Comment