Monday, January 30, 2012

NAILF

This is a blog I've been meaning to write for a while now. It's similar to my "Top 10 Guys I'd Like to Find Under my Christmas Tree", but this one is specifically about NAILF (or News Anchors I'd Like to F". I realized recently I have a thing for people who deliver the news...so I thought this would be a fun little list to make.


STEPHEN COLBERT
He is lovely and smart and he DGAF. He is who he is and he never apologizes for it. He teaches Sunday School on Sunday and writes funny books in his spare time.


JON STEWART
He is hilarious, he is smart, his writing is amazing and he advocates for autism. He is talented and beautiful. LOOK AT DEM EYES.


RACHEL MADDOW
Bet you didn't see that one coming! Rachel is sexy, snarky, and a feminist so I think we'd make brilliant girlfriends because I'm all of those things too!


BRIAN WILLIAMS
It took me until a few years ago to even realize his face is completely sideways like Little Nicky. That is how in love with him I am. He's still perfect to me.



ANDERSON COOPER
JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE. If you don't understand then I'm sorry about your terrible taste. And yes, I realize he's gay but I do not care.


TOM BROKAW
my first news anchor crush. This man's voice rivals Alan Rickman & Morgan Freeman for my favorite voice ever. I want him to read me the phone book and tell me about the days before everyone had television.

No comments:

Post a Comment