Sunday, December 18, 2011

Top 10 Guys I'd like to find under my Christmas tree

I am a happily married girl, but everyone has celebrity crushes and that's a wonderful & healthy thing. So even though I think my husband is the hottest, most wonderful, & patient man ever (because he absolutely is), this is a list of 10 guys I'd love to wake up to find that Santa Claus had left me under the tree. (In no particular order, except Jon Hamm, he's definitely #1).

Jon Hamm
If this one requires explanation I don't really know what to say except that you are undeserving of having the sense of sight.

Norman Reedus
BAMF. I've loved him since the original Boondock Saints movie. He's beautiful but rugged. No one's character can even get close to being as kickass as Daryl Dixon on The Walking Dead. If they kill him off there's a good chance I'll stop watching because he is the only character on the show currently that I like at all.

Nathan Fillion
Caleb, Captain Mal, Captain Hammer, Castle, this guy's resume is a huge amazing nerd fest! He is really lovely to his fans, he interacts with people on Twitter, he's beautiful, and he's definitely one of the King Geeks. What I'm saying is Captain Mal can get it.

Marlon Brando - circa A Streetcar Named Desire
I know, I know, this one is kind of far fetched but Santa Claus is MAGIC! I have absolute faith that he can make this happen. While watching Streetcar I have really conflicting emotions because I think of myself as a feminist and his character is HORRIBLE but LOOK AT HIM.

Gary Oldman
He is such a great actor. You literally forget you're looking at Gary and believe him as anyone he is trying to be. He can play any part and he plays them all amazingly. Plus, look at him, he's really hot. I'd have to try really hard to overlook the fact that he's a republican but for that face I think I can do it.

Donald Glover
I fell in love with the entire cast of Community but there's just something so endearing about Troy. When I found out he did music I wasn't expecting much (I'm not a big rap fan) but I really love his music as well. My husband & I went to see him do stand-up and do a show last year and it was amazing.

Ian Somerhalder
My friend and I were discussing how unfairly attractive he is the other day. It's kind of ridiculous. I loved him on Lost but I just can't bring myself to watch Vampire Diaries.

Ryan Gosling
An exception to my "I don't really likes blondes" rule. He has done a lot of movies I don't care about and have never seen (Yes, I am talking about The Notebook). Recently he's started making movies that I enjoy such as Blue Valentine, Drive, and The Ides of March, thus the crush began.

Damien Rice
Who doesn't love a guy with a guitar? I'm sure after we broke up he'd write mean songs about me, but that's okay, it'd be awesome while it lasted.

The Doctor
This one is cheating because there's actually 11 doctors but I'd gladly take any version. If I had to pick I'd probably go with 9 because our personalities would be best suited for one another. Traveling all through time and space would pretty much be the most amazing thing ever! Plus, once the Doctor dies you get a whole new regenerated version of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment