Monday, August 8, 2011

throw some glitter make it rain!

A lot has happened since my last update. I finally got my certificate in the mail so if I ever wanted to I could go take the State Boards to be a nail tech. That will probably never happen though because I hate doing nails.

I'm finishing up the summer micro-semester the next few days for a couple of my core classes. I'll be in Disney the first week of fall classes so I'm going to have to find a place with wireless in order to log onto my courses and make sure I don't get dropped.

All our Disney Planning stuff has gotten here and we have everything all nice and mapped out and our dinner reservations in place. It's going to be a blast! Alden is so excited!

I sold a bunch of stuff in the World's Longest Yard Sale over the weekend for a little extra spending cash. I'm thinking about getting another tattoo.

Josh's car is in the shop so he's having to drive mine which is kind of funny. I hope they make fun of him @ work because of my liberal, hippie bumper stickers. haha

I got registered for Pottermore & I'm anxiously awaiting my Welcome Email. I hope it comes sometime this week!

We went to see Ke$ha the weekend after my birthday and had an absolute blast. It was the most high energy show I've ever been to. Lots of fun! The best part was that we sprayed Josh with glitter and it will NOT come off his hat. He's nice and sparkley at work every day now! haha

We stopped @ Junkman's Daughter on the way to the concert and I got the most awesome boots ever. I'm obsessed with them. They were only $75. The ones I originally planned to get were not available in my size but I'm SO SO SO happy with the ones I ended up with. There are pictures of them (and the concert of course) on my Facebook.

That's pretty much it for now. I'm gonna go rollerskate around the house and then order a pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment