Friday, August 19, 2011

Disney or Bust!

So we are leaving sometime tomorrow to drive part of the way to Disney. 10 hours is a lot of sitting/driving so we decided to break it up into two days of travel. I *think* I have everything packed (except things like toothbrushes etc that we'll need tomorrow before leaving). The iPods, portable DVD player, Nintendo DSi, and our phones are all charging right now so I'll have to grab them in the morning when I pack the daily essentials.

We've been buying cheap toys here & there to lay out every morning of the trip for Alden "from Mickey & friends" to find in the hotel room. Josh is out grabbing a few more right now. **Edit make that a LOT more things. He just sent me a picture and HOLY CRAP! lol

I tried to pack clothes are that are fashionable because I absolutely abhor vacation pictures where people look so touristy. I guess we'll see how well my fashion holds up in 10 years or so when Alden is looking back at them and most likely making fun of my clothes & hair.

Speaking of hair, maintaining this red is going well but I'm not exactly washing my hair like I usually do. I hate skipping days but it's keeping it a nice red color. The worst part is the cool water rinse. I HATE cold water but apparently it helps keep color better so I've been torturing myself with cold water. Totally worth it to be a ginger though!

I guess that's about it. It'll probably be Friday or Saturday before I update again unless I find a spot with free wireless near the hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment