Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the nutshell

Hey, I'm Jax. If you found your way here via my other blog you already know that I'm happily married, and that I have an awesome little boy on the autism spectrum (PDD-NOS). If not then now you know and you can check out my other blog PDD&ME if you're interested in more info about that. Here's a quick rundown about me.

I'm 25 years old. I am left handed but due to being in a cast for 6 months when I was 11 I'm pretty good at doing things right handed as well. I am a big fan of being indoors due to my uncanny ability to attract every mosquito within a mile radius, my allergies, and my absolutely baffling clumsiness. I have obsessive compulsive disorder and anxiety attacks (fun fun!). I'm in school to be a nail technician, it's a lot of fun but I have a feeling cosmetology will be a better fit for me. I have to wait until fall to start the Cosmetology program at my college. I can (and have) read for days, it's my favorite hobby which is funny because I'm dyslexic. I love video games. I have synesthesia but it seems to be exclusively music induced. Music is awesome but I can't listen to it while reading or on the computer. I don't like watching sports because everyone is always yelling, the fans, the commentators, and the people sitting around watching them. It's too much commotion about something that I find insanely boring. I'm a liberal, a feminist, and a housewife. I'm spiritual but not religious. I am stubborn, goofy, and brutally honest much to most people's chagrin.

This is going to be the place that I talk about things that aren't about my personal life, or my son's journey. I already have blogs exclusively for those topics. This is just going to be a place to talk about silly, fun, random things. Posting links, reviews, songs, obsessions, or just whatever is on my mind at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment