Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Gifts Meme

Christmas Gift Meme, post what you received for Christmas.

I got some SERIOUSLY rad stuff for Christmas. Here's a list of what I got.

$100 Visa Giftcard
$25 Sally Giftcard
$50 Rugged Wearhouse Giftcard
Night Before Christmas Voice Recording Book
Underbums
Alice in Wonderland Teapot ornament
4 OPI Nail Polishes
OPI Swiss Collection Fall 2010
Chip Skip
1000 Count Egyptian Cotton Bedding
Rockband 3
Everlon Necklace
Hello Kitty Lunchbox full of Pez & Dispensers
How I Met Your Mother Season 3
Daria The Complete Series
Plaid Scarf
Weighted (sports) Hula Hoop
Pretzel M&Ms
Eyelash Curler
For Audrey & Dorothy Who China Glaze Polishes
Kitson Yoga Pants
Kitson Jeans
Kitson Tee
Carnage Tee(Spiderman Villian)
Air Popcorn popper
2 Cast Iron skillets
Glass Bowl and Measuring Cup
1 Year of Garbage Service
$25 Cash
Stocking Stuffer Candy

I'll definitely review the polishes for you guys to let you know how I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment