Monday, April 29, 2013

how to internet

I am SO TIRED of seeing excessive amounts of recipes on Facebook.  Yes, I can scroll past a few but more than 2 and it gets REALLY OLD, REALLY QUICKLY.  Let me break down how the internet works for those of you who only use your iPhone/MacBook as a seriously overpriced Facebook machine.

Facebook is for keeping up with friends and family and sharing articles or witty commentary.
Twitter is for self absorbed bitching.
Reddit is for cats and boobs.
Tumblr is for fandom.
Pinterest is for recipes and DIY shit that you will never ever actually do.
Instagram is for photos of your food and your beer.

I'm not judging you for HAVING any of these accounts.  I have one of each myself, but I use them in an appropriate manner.

P.S.  If you want my username for any of them just let me know.

Carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment