Monday, December 17, 2012

these are a few of my favorite things


Things are about to get crazy busy over here so I'm going to go ahead and venture that my mind will not change, and also that I won't get to see any of the 'Oscar Buzz' worthy films before the years end.  So here's my list for 2012.

Book: Let's Pretend This Never Happened - Jenny Lawsom
Comic Book: The Walking Dead Issue #100
TV Show Drama: 666 Park Avenue (RIP)
TV Series Comedy: The Mindy Project
Series Sci-Fi/Fantasy: Blood and Chrome
Documentary: The Imposter
Album: Theatre is Evil - Amanda Palmer
Song: Writing a Novel - Father John Misty
Movie Drama: Cabin in the Woods
Movie Comedy: Moonrise Kingdom
Best Actor: Ezra Miller - The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Best Actress: Quvenzhané Wallis - Beasts of the Southern Wild
Website: Geek and Sundry
Videogame: I didn't buy any new games this year.
Meme: “Reasonable Fiona Who Unfortunately Happens To Be Friends With A ‘Nice Guy’”

Things that happened that I want to remember:
Meeting & seeing Amanda Palmer play live
Meeting & seeing First Aid Kit play live
Seeing TOOL play live
Making new best friends
Alden getting straight A's all year

No comments:

Post a Comment