Wednesday, October 24, 2012

they're all gonna laugh at you...


I've been swamped with school work, costuming, and working out.  So here's the (small) list of the horror movies I've watched since I last updated.  Clear evidence that I've been in the mood for terrible horror movies lately.

Carrie (TV Movie)
Bless the Child
Ginger Snaps
The Bad Seed
Dolls
Sorority House Massacre
The Birds

I'm still trying ALL THE PUMPKIN BEERS.  Since my last update I've tried the Sam Adams, Yuengling, O'Fallen, and the Blue Moon.  I really liked all of them except the Sam Adams.  I hate Sam Adams in general so I wasn't terribly shocked by these findings.

Despite my pumpkin beer guzzling, on the workout front I'm proud to say that I've lost 12 lbs.  I am one of those people who constantly bounces around the same 10 lbs so I doubt if anyone else will notice (even if they see me regularly) but I can FEEL a difference and SEE the numbers on the scale decreasing.  That's the important part I suppose.

I am finished with my costume making.  I just have to restyle the wig because I only have black hair elastics and I need clear or white and then I need to spray my skirt down with hairspray in hopes that the "dirt" I applied to it will stop rubbing off on absolutely everything.  Once Halloweekend is over I will post some pictures of me in the costume & how I went about making it if anyone is interested. Not to toot my own horn but it's turned out pretty rad.

Have some holiday themed music.





3 comments: