Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

My Warhol-esque photo collage of Evil Jacki.  I think I look pretty damn good as a demon & a vampire...which there might be a reason for...

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween.  Here's a couple of photos of me at various things in my costume.  I went to a party Friday night and then to a show Saturday night.  I won the costume contest so I get in free for six months at one of my favorite venues!  Yay!!!





I will post a tutorial about the making of my costume eventually.  I have to dig around and find all the pictures and junk but it's coming, I promise.  Tonight since we
A: have never gotten a Trick or Treater
B: live behind the woods a bit & people rarely even notice our house
I won't be going through the trouble of putting on my costume to hand out candy.  I'll probably just reprise last years "Halloween Hipster" costume in case any little goblins show up.

Halloween?  I celebrated that like 5 days ago.  You guys are like -SO- behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment