Monday, June 27, 2011

blah blah blah

I've been learning new hoop tricks this week. I got my awesome new intermediate hoop over the weekend so I've been practicing with it a lot. It's lighter and much better for hand hooping which is what I've been working on. I've mastered the behind the back elbow pass and moved on to trying to do step ins.

In the middle of writing this blog my cousin just got engaged so YAY! We hooked her up with one of Josh's friends a little over a year ago and apparently now they're planning to tie the knot. That should make family holidays more fun for sure!

I'm starting to plan for my birthday parties. So far I know I'm having a party at my house with Rockband, hooping, and drinks all around. I'm also going to see Ke$ha the weekend after as part of my present. I've started making my wishlist and I'll post it here once it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment