Sunday, August 18, 2013

goodbye summer...HELLO FALL!!!

So summer has officially come to a close in my house.  I start Fall Semester tomorrow and Alden goes back next week.  It was a fun summer, I got to do a lot of super fun stuff like hang out with my family and friends regularly, see a bunch of concerts, and meet one of my favorite authors.  I didn't go on a vacation this year but I didn't really mind because I got to do so much other stuff that was way more fun anyway.




Anyway, fall is right around the corner and as most of you know it's my FAVORITE time of the year.  HALLOWEEN! PUMPKIN BEER! HOODIES! LEGGINGS! BOOTS! CHILLY AIR!  Hopefully I won't be so swamped with schoolwork that I can't post more often.  I've been slacking over the summer with my writing but I am going to make an effort to do better.  I'm trying to do better in all aspects of my life.  I've started working out and eating healthy again, I've started cleaning up messes as soon as I am finished making them so there's less crap laying about.  I've lost 13.5 lbs so I guess I'm doing something right.  I want to lose quite a bit more so I'm just going to keep at it.

Anyway I better get off here and figure out what to wear tomorrow.  Here's the contents of my bookbag, I swear I'm an adult.



Peace out cub scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment